Search This Blog

Monday, September 1, 2014

Disappointed

Well darn!  I noticed in Sam's Club yesterday that they have Christmas stuff out now.  Christmas trees, and lights, etc.  Good grief, it's too early for Christmas decorations!  They used to get some cool Halloween stuff in, but not this year I guess.  No Halloween at all.  But, I thought to myself, maybe Target will have their Halloween decorations out.  I got myself all excited and made plans to go to Target today.







Well I got exited for nothing.  No Halloween at all.  They still have school supplies out.  Usually by this time they have the school supplies on clearance and are starting to get the Halloween decorations out.  School started in this area 2 weeks ago. 






All is not exactly lost though because I did get to see some Halloween decorations at Gordman's.  They didn't have as much as last year but at least I got a little bit of a "fix".  And, hopefully before too much longer the specialty stores will start opening up.  Do you guys get those Spirit stores in your area?  I get so excited in those stores.  I wish I had a ton of money because I could go nuts in there.  They have some of the coolest, creepy items and I just love it.




So, I will try to keep my patience and keep checking until they finally get all the decorations out.  I am still kicking myself for not buying a Halloween decoration last year from Target that looked like an old fashioned phone, and when you picked up the handset there were random different messages that played.  I thought "next time", but by the time I got back up there they were all sold out, and I couldn't even get it online.  So, I am hopeful they will have them out again this year.  This year, if I see something I want (and it's not crazy expensive), I am snatching it up.  Come on Target, hurry up already!



2 comments:

  1. OK girl. I can see that you are chomping at the bit for Halloween. lol We have started seeing the candy and such here but I haven't noticed any of the seasonal shops opening yet. I did see that a lot of the haunted hayrides are starting soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My drugstore has their fall stuff out ... and they have candy corn! It's official when you see candy corn. hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete