Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2014

Decorating for Halloween






I started decorating for Halloween!  Yes, I know it's a little early, but I love the decorations so much I wanted to enjoy them longer.  This skeleton, ghost and plaque are in front of my television.  I also have some creepy fabric and chain in the display. 


This is in the entry way of my living room (the table was inherited from my husbands grandmother and I love it).  The picture changes when you move.  The vase with black roses I just love.  And, the book is "haunted".  When you make a loud noise or touch it, the feather writes all by itself with a ghostly voice talking to you.  It is so cool!


This is one of the end tables.  I put a black light in the lamp.  Of course I had to have a skull, and the orange lantern lights up really neat.  You can't even tell how neat it is from the picture.





This is the other end table.  I put a black light in this lamp too.  The creepy phone is cool and I searched all over for it before finally finding it online.  And, now I am seeing it all over the place (Walgreens, Target, Walmart, etc.). If I would have just had patience - -  LOL.  The skeleton is a crow and this lantern lights up green and is really neat too.





This is my kitchen table. Again with the skull theme.  I just can't get enough.  ha ha


This is my new shower curtain I got from LTD Commodities.  I also have a matching rug and towels.  It's kind of wrinkled because I just took it out of the package (and I'm too lazy to iron it).  Along with the matching rug, I bought another rug that is purple for in front of the tub.  It looks really nice. 



I am not done yet, but close.  I have a few things up in the attic I still want to get down, but it got too hot to stay up there for long.  So, over the next few days once it cools off in the mornings I'll get back up there.  I still have the coffee table to go, and a few other things.


This makes me so happy.  Once I am done, I will film things for my Vlog so you can see them in action.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Everything looks very nice - scary nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are looking spooky at your house. : ) Believe it or not what I like most is the lace scarves over the lamp shades. It turns them into something entirely different. Love the place settings too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love those lace scarves too. It looks really neat at night with the purple bulbs in the lamps. :)

      Delete
  3. Your house looks wonderful! I love this stuff!

    ReplyDelete