Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Getting Back on Track






Well, today was my first day back to work after being on vacation.  I guess it wasn't too bad.  At least I have a job to come back to, right?  Tons of emails and a very busy day, but all in all, not too bad.  Busy days go by fast.  I ended up having to stay late so hopefully I can leave early on another day this week.  I have a different kind of work I need to do now.




The real work for me is getting my butt back on track.  While in Las Vegas we did walk a TON.  I got quite a bit of exercise.  The problem was, I was not burning off all the calories I was eating.  I gained almost 5 pounds so now it's back to healthy eating again.  And, dare I say "diet".  Eek!




I am hoping I can lose those 5 pounds relatively quickly since I gained them so quickly.  I am "this close" to my ultimate goal with this weight loss journey so those 5 pounds is a set back, but I am not worried about it.  It just a small bump in the road. 


2 comments:

  1. It's hard getting back into the working frame of mind after a vacation, even a small one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting back on track of any kind is a bummer. But surprisingly it usually happens fast. I hope so for you!

    ReplyDelete