Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Cheated on the Yarn Diet


So, I cheated on the yarn diet and I'm not even sorry.  Herrchners had a $0.99 cent shipping deal for one day only and I just couldn't resist. I didn't have any Christmas yarn so I bought some of the multi-colored comfy fleece.



They also had my favorite kind of yarn to make scarves with on sale for $1.99 so of course I had to buy 3 colors of that.  Pink, hot pink, and a multi-color called stillness.  Who could pass that up?







I enjoy looking at yarn in person much better than I do ordering it online, but even looking online is fun.  I just couldn't resist, and I have done so good I'm not feeling the slightest bit guilty.  :)






2 comments:

  1. Oooo - nice yarns - great deal too. Have fun playing with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! That was worth cheating on your yarn diet.

    ReplyDelete